We are aware that there are many questions and concerns about the security of an election cycle, and are working closely with the Secretary of State's office to ensure that we are prepared and protected against any attempts to compromise any election.
We have had reports of voters being directed to websites with inaccurate information about their ballots. All official election resources will be presented on government owned websites that end with the .gov extension. To check the status of your ballot you may go to https://voter.votewa.gov or call the Elections office at 509-397-5284
For information about malicious actors who undermine election integrity please see Governor Inslee's statement on the security of the election: https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-statement-voter-security-and-election-integrity-following-threats
Addressing common rumors and myths surrounding the election process can be found at https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol
Receiving Your Ballot
Ballots are mailed to voters 18 days prior to an election. Replacement ballots are available by contacting the Whitman County Elections Center.
Returning Your Ballot
Ballot deposit boxes are available during business hours 18 days prior to Election Day at:
- Whitman County Elections Center
Unstaffed Ballot Boxes
Unstaffed ballot deposit boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning 18 days prior to Election Day and are located at:
- SE Paradise Street just outside Hinrichs Trading Co. Pullman, WA 99163
- In the alley behind Whitman County Elections Center
- On the WSU campus, outside the west entrance to the CUB on Terrell Mall
- On the WSU campus, next to the Chinook Student Center entrance, 700 NE Thatuna Street, Pullman
- Outside the entrance to Dissmores IGA, 1205 N. Grand Ave, Pullman
Staffed Ballot Box Deposit Site
Election Day only from 8 am until 8 pm
- Pullman Recreation Center, Gym Level, 190 SE Crestview St. Bldg B, Pullman
Election Day Help
Election Day only from 8 am until 8 pm, ballot boxes, replacement ballots, and accessible voting equipment are available at:
- CUB 2nd Floor, Jr. Ballroom, WSU Campus, Pullman
- Whitman County Elections Center, 304 N Main Street, Colfax
In addition, all ballots are postage paid and may be mailed from any USPS location or dropbox.
Accessible voting equipment is available 18 days prior to election day at:
Whitman County Elections Center
304 N Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111
Ballots must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day. Election information is unofficial and is offered as a public service unofficially. Please see our Disclaimer at the bottom of the page for more information.