Election Information in General
Logic and Accuracy Test
The L&A test for the November 8, 2022 General Election will be held on October 13, 2022 at 2 PM. This test will occur in the ballot processing room in the Elections Department at 304 N. Main St. Colfax, WA 99111.
Receiving Your Ballot
Ballots are mailed to voters 18 days prior to an Election. Replacement ballots are available by contacting the Whitman County Elections Office.
Returning Your Ballot
Ballot deposit boxes are available during business hours 18 days prior to Election Day at:
- Whitman County Elections Office
Unstaffed Ballot Boxes
Unstaffed ballot deposit boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning 18 days prior to an Election and are located at:
- Alley behind the Whitman County Elections Center
- SE Paradise Street, just outside of Hinrichs Trading Co. Pullman, WA 99163
- Below the Rosauers sign in the parking lot (formerly known as Dissmores), 1205 N. Grand Ave, Pullman, WA 99163
- Outside West entrance to the CUB on Terrell Mall
- Chinook Student Center entrance, 700 NE Thatuna St. Pullman, WA 99163
To Check Your Ballot Status/ Voting District Information
Election Day Help
Election Day only from 8 am until 8 pm. Ballot boxes, replacement ballots, and accessible voting equipment are available at:
- Whitman County Elections Office, 304 N. Main Street, Colfax, WA 99111
- The student engagement HUB (second floor of the CUB) Monday, 11/7/22 10am-8pm and Tuesday, 11/8//22 8am-8pm
Accessible voting equipment is available 18 days prior to election day at:
Whitman County Elections Office
304 N. Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111
In addition, all ballots are postage paid and may be mailed from any USPS location.
Ballots must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day. Election information is unofficial and is offered as a public service unofficially. Please see our Disclaimer at the bottom of the page for more information.