Election Information in General
Logic and Accuracy Test
The L&A Test will take place on October 12, 2023 at 10 AM at the Elections Office for the November 7, 2023 General Election.
Receiving Your Ballot
Ballots are mailed to voters 18 days prior to an Election. Replacement ballots are available by contacting the Whitman County Elections Office.
Returning Your Ballot
Ballot deposit boxes are available during business hours 18 days prior to Election Day at:
- Whitman County Elections Office 304 N. Main St Colfax, WA 99111
Unstaffed Ballot Boxes
Unstaffed ballot deposit boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning 18 days prior to an Election and are located at:
- Alley behind the Elections Office Colfax, WA 99111
- In front of the Oakesdale Library, 103 S First St. Oakesdale, WA 99158
- SE Paradise St just outside Hinrichs Trading Co. Pullman, WA 99163
- Under the Rosauers Sign (old Dissmores' parking lot) 1205 N. Grand Ave Pullman
- On the WSU campus, outside entrance to the CUB on Terrell Mall
- On the WSU campus, next to the Chinook Student Center entrance, 700 NE Thatuna St. Pullman, WA 99163
To Check Your Ballot Status/ Voting District Information
Election Day Help
Election Day only from 8 am until 8 pm. Ballot boxes, replacement ballots, and accessible voting equipment are available at:
- Whitman County Elections Office, 304 N. Main Street, Colfax, WA 99111
- WSU Student Hub, Compton Union Building, 2nd Floor Senior Ballroom only November 7,2023 8 am to 8 pm
Accessible voting equipment is available 18 days prior to election day at:
Whitman County Elections Office
304 N. Main Street
Colfax, WA 99111
In addition, all ballots are postage paid and may be mailed from any USPS location.
Ballots must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day. Election information is unofficial and is offered as a public service unofficially. Please see our Disclaimer at the bottom of the page for more information.