Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All meetings will be held in the Elections Department conference room at 304 N Main St Colfax, WA.
The Whitman County Canvassing Board will convene at 9 am Monday, August 16, 2021 to canvass returns for the Primary Election held on August 3, 2021.
• Call the meeting to order
• Sign in
• Examine the status of challenged ballots
• Examine the status of too late ballots
• Remind members of certification meeting on Tuesday
• Adjourn meeting
The Whitman County Canvassing Board will convene at 3 pm Tuesday, August 17, 2021 to certify the Primary Election held on August 3, 2021.
• Review election information reports for August 3, 2021 Primary Election
• Administer the oath regarding the authenticity of the returns and the supporting documentation
• Certify and sign the August Primary 2021 Election results